Miniware TS100 Soldering Iron
TS100 employs 304 stainless steel nested shell of Polycarbonate plastic. It is designed with safety circuit and anti-static structure, integrated with DC5525 12-24V port, dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip. Under these functionalities, temperature can be controlled accurately, stably and easily adjusted from 100°C to 400°C, and the TS100 also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
Soldering tip heating end:
built-in heating core, pocket-size making it more convenience. Four replaceable tip types meet your different needs.
External power supply:
DC5525 power port is compatible with DC 12-24V Laptop AC Adapter/Power Bank/Car Power.
Micro USB port interface: Set up config files to design your own temperature rising curves and custom functions.
Open-source application layer.
- Power - 65W
- Temperature stability - ±2%
- Soldering tip resistance to GND - <2Ω
- Temperature Range - 100℃ - 400℃(max)
- Max operation ambient temperature - 40°C
- OLED screen
- Micro USB port
- DC5525 port
- Control part: length 96mm, Diameter:16.5mm
- Heating part: Length: 72+33mm, Diameter: 5.5mm
- Weight: 33g (power adaptor not included)
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC
- 1 x TS100 Body
- 1 x Tip
- 1 x allen key
- 2 x spare screws
- Instructions Manual